Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ferrick

lauren and i are going to The Ark tomorrow to see Melissa Ferrick, It should be fun...probably will run into Shannan and Corrie...which will be awkward. I know lauren's not looking forward to that but it's probably going to happen so we'll have to roll with the punches.
I know she doesn't like Indie music, but i'm glad that she's going to suck it up and go with me, i'm sure there will be things that i'm not up for but i'll have to bite it and go.
i bought a sweet ass sweater today, it's army brand, i never knew they had an army brand, they have some cool coats too in SEARS of all places! Craziness!
Theater Bizarre on Saturday should be sweet i need to go buy a black suit at the salvation army for my dirty priest outfit...I'll do that tomorrow before i go talk to the people at OCC.

No comments: