Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New blog

I should be studying for my chemistry lab right now..but i've decided to create a new blog and actually try to keep up on it, instead of once every five years.
I can't decide what font is best for this blog...so i will interchange it periodically just to keep your eye intrigued.
Saturday is theater bizarre, i'm a dirty priest for halloween with a cabbage patch doll stuck to my croch...which should be good for a few laughs! I love halloween it's the best holiday there is. It's the time of the year that you can express yourself with a costume and piss people off just to blame the holiday for your rediculousness. I swear it was the sugar overload officer...that's why i threw apples into the guy's window...hahha. So hopefully all of the deuche bags out there aren't giving out pennies and those nasty corn kernals. I dont know why people make those corn kernals...blah they've been disgusting since i was like three years old.
Anyway, life is good, i've got a new girl, going to school...changed my major to ceramic technology and i'm going to rock it out man. i'm excited, if i get to play with clay i'm good to go. hopefully i'll learn how to glass blow soon, lauren's going to teach me and that'll be the awesome.

No comments: